At 1win we value every user, so we do our best to provide our players with maximum security and protection. Therefore, we constantly develop anti-fraud strategies and work actively to fight all forms of fraud on our platform.
Using our services, you can rest assured that you are in safe hands and your data is safe. We make sure that no personal information about our players is given to third parties as we keep all information that players give us on our 1win website, including passport details and bank details, securely. We provide our users with high-security practices because we adhere to the following rules:
- Only payment methods that are safe to use are offered to our 1win users;
- All personal data provided by our players is stored securely on our servers with access restricted to outsiders;
- We use strong encryption protocols for all financial transactions;
- We use two-factor verification for all transactions: automatic and manual;
- We conduct random account checks regularly;
- Our company requires proof of identity for each player by providing the appropriate documents;
- Every action our users take on the 1win platform is securely encrypted using SSL-secure;
- All our players have equal rights and do not receive any special privileges.
We strictly adhere to these rules and can therefore say with certainty that the percentage of personal information leakage of our users is very close to zero. Even if fraudsters manage to hack into a player’s account, they will not be able to take possession of personal information or withdraw money from the account without a special encryption key. In addition, withdrawals from 1win are only available to e-wallets and debit cards of account holders.
All of our activities are regulated by the Curacao Gaming License. This means that we respect and comply with the laws of all countries where we provide our services, and all activities of our users are legal. By operating under it, we can further guarantee the security of all of our users’ activities.
If you have witnessed any fraudulent activity by another player, please contact our support team in any way that is convenient for you.