Collecting and Using the Information
Whenever you deal with Bookmaker we collect and use such information as mentioned below:
- Any data stated in the filled forms on the Bookmaker’s site, any data you provide us with by e-mail;
- Any correspondence fulfilled by email, through the Bookmaker’s site, mobile app, telephone, or any other means of communication;
- Payment details involving the transaction ID, the used payment method, the amount of money, the date, etc.
- Details on the player’s visits to the Bookmaker’s site, that may involve traffic data, the date and the location of all logins, and so forth;
The Bookmaker has the right to store some cookies whenever a visitor uses the website. A cookie is a tiny amount of information that the browser stores in the computer of the user. Usually, it’s temporary and after the expiry date, the cookies get deleted automatically.
The Bookmaker can have the following purposes for the usage of the visitors’ personal information and data:
- to process all the bets, the payments from e-wallets, bank transfers, and credit cards;
- to set and manage the players’ accounts;
- to analyze;
- to provide the players with info on occasional promotions, new products, or services (if agreed upon);
- to monitor all the operations carried out by the player so that to prevent any unlawful bets, frauds, and money laundering.
If you have given your permission to our Bookmaker’s site for mailing promos, offers, or news, but now would like to unsubscribe, there’s a special functionality available to you.
In case of a demand by the police or the respective authorities for money-washing or fraud investigation, the gambling site has the right to disclose any information about its users that may involve both betting history and personal data.
Other cases that may lead us to disclose any personal information about you will be under your consent. If you consent us to share your betting information either in a written form or verbally, you will be provided with the data.
The Bookmaker approaches its bettors and the information they provide with a high sense of responsibility. Therefore, we ensure the utmost accurate registration and dependable security for the data you submit. And once the collected information is no longer used, or it’s requested by the law, it is immediately deleted with no possibility to recover.
And if we can’t give you any guarantee for the information you send via the internet and it’s all at your risk, once we get the data, we become fully responsible for its security. We shall take all the necessary measures to protect the information entrusted to us from loss, irrelevant use, or unauthorized access.
The bookmaker offers links that lead to other sites. We are not responsible for the information about those third-party sites, nor can we guarantee security to your personal data if you determine to follow the links.
The Policy to Fight Money Laundering
The bookmaker provides big support to the fight against money laundering. Along with this, we have a strong position when the matter concerns any kind of illegal activity that may relate to betting and our bookmaker in particular. Whenever there are ground reasons to suspect the money used on betting at the Bookmaker may be related to the activities on terrorism financing or money-washing, we are in charge of providing the relevant official instances with your betting and personal information in our possession. In such cases, we are eligible to block the user’s (your, in this case) funds and assume the necessary measures set by the AML policy rules.